[amayausers.com] Re: What's you fav golf/polo?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 01:39:12 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/607.html#000002

Another vote for Outer Banks. I have personaly bought many brands for myself
including the high brands (Ashworth, Nike, Izod, Tommy Hilfiger, etc) Outer
Banks is the best shirt for the money in my opinion plus just about every
supplier carries them in case your favorite or nearest one is out of the shirt
you want. As far as fabric goes, the most popular styles are 2400/2100 (same
fabic - one is mens and one is ladies) and 5011