[amayausers.com] Re: What would this be worth?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:54:46 UT

This message was posted by Knehmer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/223.html#000003

I haven't checked--but it's under a million stitches so it's not too many  :) .
 I realize I got a fabulous deal and that's why I wanted to tell you it was my
experience only.  Unfortunately, for those wishing to SELL a used machine,
Melco is offering some amazing deals that were the price much higher for used,
you might as well go to Melco and get all the inherent help, etc.  But it
certainly doesn't hurt to post an ad and see what kind of response you get.  I
found mine on digitsmith.com.  (She was asking much more but got no takers...)