[amayausers.com] Re: What is this noise?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:37:16 UT

This message was posted by Stitch This on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/212.html#000004

Cleaning and oiling was all done - timers are all good.  It started giving me
color change errors.  Checked the little yellow wheels - they're good.  Reset
all the needles. It gets stuck between two needles and won't move - if I use
the keypad to move the needle and press it several times it will move. Now I am
not getting the color change error but I am hearing a clicking noise in the
take up lever area.  Have a call into the Tech but he isn't in until tomorrow.
Any other ideas unitl I hear from him?