[amayausers] Re: Warranty question

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:57:59 -0400

DEFINITELY get the warranty!
First thing you get-a complete tuneup/overhaul!
Well worth it-that's when the tech found all the problems we had had for
2 years and fixed them!
Then 2-3 months later, a small little cam reciprocator broke-and he was
back up to fix it. About $300 or worth of warranty coverage easily!
Something else went in the next year..and no problem.
Just having a major breakdown-I think the needle head assembly or
something
can cost you thousands-AND call your service tech and find out what
YOU would
pay PER HOUR if it isn't on warranty!
So our vote...WARRANTY....just the yearly (yup, EVERY anniversary of
the warranty)
tuneup/checkup is well worth it!
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
Photoshop (v.6) for images, artwork, logos-preferred for logo and
sign work is Macromedia Freehand, any version, sent
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx