[amayausers.com] Re: Wanted: Amaya OS Flex +

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:33:44 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/137.html#000002

Make sure you get the working dongle before the money leaves your hands.  I've
seen too many "sweet little old ladies" lose money to bad deals outside the US.
 You also want to make sure this isn't a "timed" dongle.
Get the serial number from the seller and have Melco do a background check.
I have a customer who almost bought a dongle that was considered reposessed
(from a leasing company) and it wasn't even their's to sell.
If the seller is legitimate, then they shouldn't have any trouble assisting you
with all of this.