[amayausers] Re: WACF vs WACF Extended

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:29:01 UT

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/79.html#000002

Thank you.  I can't find a picture anywhere of what looks like my machine with
the 2 rods permanently attached.  None of the pictures I see on the Melco
website look exactly like this.  The rods go all the way to the back of the
cylinder where they are attached. I only got it 9 months ago, brand new, so can
I assume that it is the latest style?  However, the manual only discusses WACF
so that is what we have been using.  Maybe this was taught in class and I
missed it.