[amayausers.com] Re: WACF driver, frames, CCF frame, and gauge for sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 23:08:19 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/323.html

I've run maybe six dozen hats, and have decided I just don't want to do hats
anymore.

This is a complete setup for an Amaya XT.  It includes
the wide angle driver and the arm that attaches to the machine,
two screws to attach,
two never-used wide angle frames,
two CCF, and
the gauge.

I am in Eureka, California.

Price includes uninsured shipping by Fed Ex ground in the original box with
styrofoam inserts, and is firm. If you would like it insured, I'll be happy to
provide you with a quote for the additional cost.

$1,500.00.

Please private message reply through this mail list.

Thanks!
 Judy