[amayausers.com] Re: Very large letter on Swshirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:46:27 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/276.html#000004

I love the look of applique twill. It's easy to do, not many stitches and looks
great. You can get twill cut at places like Stahl's. They offer a lot of letter
styles and sizes with no set up. For a little extra money, you can buy the sew
file, or you can digitize it yourself if you're into that kind of thing.
I offer cutting as a service and can provide the sew file, but I think you can
get pre-cut letters very reasonably without having to reinvent the wheel.
Mary