[amayausers.com] Re: Varing column width of fonts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:36:48 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1227.html

When we sew out lettering in Oesco block the Ls,Ys,Is,Ns,Ms,As sew out thiner
column widths then Os,Bs,Es and Ss.  How do you make all the column widths the
same? Also at the bottom  of some letters like Es and Ls there is an extra
stitch  at the end of sewing the letter that sticks down. We tried all
different col widths, densitys, underlays, etc but nothing works. the above
does it on on other block also. Thanks, Bill from Fineline Using Design Shop
Pro + 7