[amayausers.com] Re: V-Neck medical Scrub top

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:39:03 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1440.html#000002

Sharon Replied:

The thing we were missing from her post was the size of scrub she was going
to embroidery. We always teach to use as the center vertically---where your
neck and shoulder meet and down horizontally about center of the arm. If
still in question, find someone to put the garment on and mark where the
center should be with a small piece of masking tape (just remove it before
sewing!). Some of the interesting garments are wrap bathrobes or chef's
coats.

Sharon Springer