[amayausers.com] V. 9 upgrade

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:00:53 -0600

I had an issue recently and the tech person asked me what version I was using, turns out there was an update since I got mine (a year ago in July). You just connect to the internet from in the program and it downloads the update. You wouldn't need tech support to do it. I can't tell you exactly what the spot was to do that because I'm not on that computer right now. Good luck! I've felt just as bad as you about this machine about a zillion times!

carol

Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery Denver

BrusselEmbroidery@xxxxxxxxx