[amayausers] Re: Used Amayas

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:03:03 -0500

Thanks Ron.
I also have a customer in the south who had to sell his business due to
health reasons.  With the business when his EMT and two EP1's.
He still has two 2004 Amayas with PC and Design Shop software (not sure
which level-think it's pro) and he is look for someone to take over the
payments.  Something like $550 a month for something like 48 months.  The
machines are less than a year old.
As Ron said, this is not me and if you contact me direct, I will forward you
his information.
Just trying to help out.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes