[amayausers] Urgent towel help needed

  • From: "Moore Embroidery and Designs" <moore-embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 08:30:23 -0500

I am sewing a very simple design on a golf towel and having major problems.
False bobbin breaks and real thread breaks.  I have gone through the check
list numerous times and tried every setting imaginable.  Does anyone have
any suggestions or notice what I am missing?  I feel at this point it is all
operator error, I just started in the embroidery business in September.

lettering is .4 with an underlay of 15 and density of 6, using a tear away
backing and solvy topping
I have checked the pressure foot height, changed the bobbin case, all new
needles, using the Hoop Master and gone anywhere from 3 to 12 on the
material thickness.  Right now I am sewing them without bobbin detection and
still getting 2 or so thread breaks per design.  I am running out of time
and patience on these.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help!!

Sincerely,
LiVawne G Moore

Moore Embroidery & Designs
1724 Jerusalem Drive