[amayausers.com] Re: Upgrading to newest OS from old version

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:05:49 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/708.html#000001

Assuming you have ver. 7, and want to upgrade to ver. 9- I don't know the cost-
but I like ver. 9 much better.  You can do stuff like move the design around
WITH a window open.  You can also do work in the tree with a window open.
There are really too many differences to list here, but ver. 9 really has a lot
more bells and whistles.