[amayausers] Re: United Way Logo

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:52:08 -0500

I also need the United Way logo for the Central Indiana office.  They need
polos from me as well.  I have the image from their web site, but if anyone has
it already done, it would save me time and I won't need to charge the local
office the $30.00 digitizing fee.  I would need it in exp. format.   THANKS!!
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-n-Stitches