[amayausers.com] Re: Unable to open files

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 03:06:09 UT

This message was posted by KNC Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/355.html#000003

No I have only one version, I uninstalled both the operating system and Design
shop and no help. I did reload most of the designs from a previous back up and
those opened o.k. after that.I have a later backup that I will sort through and
reload as needed , at least it seems to be fixable but I would like to know
what caused it. I did have to change from Norton to Mcafee firewall and etc.
through AT&T I am wondering if it may have done something to the regisrty ?