[amayausers] Re: UltraClub equivalents

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:49:09 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/31.html#000005

Maureen,
I use Bodek as my primary supplier and have been very happy with them. Since
you are in NJ, you may want to try NES (Boston). They are my 1st call if the
people that are close to me don't have an item. They were the first company to
give me case pricing just for asking. S&S (Chicago) does case pricing on all
web orders so I use them too. As far as brands go, I usually push Outer Banks
shirts.