[amayausers] Re: T-shirt printer

  • From: Ram Printing and Promotions Inc <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:43:19 -0700

Bruce has so many different configurations from single shirts to multiple ones.
 Please contact him direct for the most accurate info.  He'll be happy to talk
to you and answer any questions you may have.  I have 5 amayas now and may also
look at the garment printing machine too.  They have always been super for info
and answers.  Give him a call or buzz him an email.  You can also take
advantage of your dollar being worth more as well.

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.
(780) 875-5073
www.ramprinting.net