[amayausers] Re: True Gold

  • From: "Alan & Margaret Jannuzzi" <wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:09:25 -0700

Dear Cindy,
It might be best for the customer to look at the color chart and pick
out the gold color.  As far as the jacket is concerned, we did a nylon
jacket with a mess lining as follows:
Large back design- Block letters
                         1 inch height
                         3.4 density
                         120 column width
                         Underlay of zigzag  20  65%
                                     Edgewalk 3  70%
Left Front-Block letters
                .45 height
                4.2 density
                120 column width
                Underlay zigzag 25  70%
                           Edgewalk 3 70%
I hooped them in the regular hoops with  1 layer of medium with cutaway
on the back.
Melco's needle chart suggests a 70/10 or 80/12 ball point for nylon
windbreakers.
They worked just fine.  I would suggest you find a piece of nylon fabric
similar in weight and a piece of fleece similar in weight from SAS or
JoAnns and do a test.  You should get a better feel and won't be so
apprehensive.  I am in Chandler if you want to call the number below.
Margaret

Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi
Wishes in Stitches Embroidery
4502 W Buffalo, Chandler Az. 85226