[amayausers.com] Re: Topping and adhesive spray

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:32:25 UT

This message was posted by Anita on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/675.html#000003

I use topping, not with adhesive spray...but hooped with the garment and
backing.  I have had to add it after hooping and installing the hoop (ok...too
lazy to remove and rehoop), so I tacked it down with wet fingers on the corners
of the topping.  To remove small bits of the topping without having to wet it
so much, Joyce Jagger of embroiderytipsandmore.com creates a ball of used
topping and moistens it to dab the smaller bits between stitching from the
garment.

Anita