[amayausers.com] Re: Top thread not picking up bobbin thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:27:36 UT

This message was posted by Stitch This Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/479.html

I swear I go for months and don't post anything and then the Amaya gray cloud
sets in over my machine.  I have done everything I know.  The top thread is not
picking up the bobbin thread and so it comes up after about 10 stitches and
says "thread break"  I've changed needles, I've changed the tension on my
bobbin, I've made sure my settings were where I think they need to be, I've put
the one color on another needle, I've deleted the jobs and machine off of
c:\program files\amaya, I have rebooted.  Does anyone out there have any words
of wisdom??