[amayausers.com] Re: Top thread breaks on caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 06:18:52 UT

This message was posted by amayaki on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1622.html#000005

I'm late into the discussion, and wondered if the top thread break was a SNAP
(thread flies up through needle hole and other guides holes), or just a break?

My Amaya tech has just found and fixed an electronic glitch in my Amaya (30
months old, 5 million stitches) where the command to push thread down and
through, had ceased to function, so when the cut-the-thread command engaged,
there was no loose thread being fed down, therefore the upper thread SNAPPED.
Might be a thought to consider.