[amayausers.com] Re: Tick Tick

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 15:04:44 UT

This message was posted by LawsonPoling on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1431.html

Something has gotten out of adjustment on my Bravo. When the bar that tucks
away the thread does its sweeping movements, it is barely hitting the tip of
the needle that has the foot plate on it since that needle sits a little bit
lower. It makes a 'tick tick' sound as it touches it. I'm thinking it is the
bar that needs adjusted? This happened when I had a green cap hoop on the
machine and didn't realize there was side embroidery to be done. When the cap
hoop was rotated to the side, the needle did two or three slow drops to catch
the bobbin thread before I hit the emergency stop button. Thanks!