[amayausers] Re: Thread Pulls or Pops

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:18:08 -0600

Susan,
Take a gander at your Design Shop Digitizing and Software manual....in the
index under type of tieoff/tie-in. With the 7.00.018 series software this
info is found on pages 71-72 and with the 6.08 series of software it will be
found on pages 60-62 in the manual........gives a pretty good description of
the style and how they work.......

Rod Springer

Rod & Sharon Springer
Embroidery Cottage