[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Feed Tab

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:38:59 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/181.html

I'm hoping a tech/instructor out there could post a lesson guide about how the
Thread Feed Tab and how the Column Feed, Run/Fill Feed, Material Thickness, and
Autofeed Lower Limit affect an embroidered design, i.e. what would be typical
settings for batiste using rayon, then fleece using poly, then broadcloth using
wool? I like my designs to lay nicely on the fabric and not pull, and I think
this is where I would tweak the system as well as my design density (which is
another lesson in a different tab).

Could we make this lesson one for amaya users?

GF