[amayausers] Re: Thread Falling Off of Feed Rollers

  • From: "Brookside Designs" <vendors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:54:14 -0400

Guys & Gals:

We've had a BIG problem with this happening.  We bought our new machines in
August (three in all) and all three are showing this problem.  Worse yet,
when it happens, you get a birds nest underneath the throat plate.

Frank, THANK YOU for all your work with us and for posting this solution.
We were replacing the red pinch rollers when this happens and while it
seemed to take care of the problem, the extra rollers you have us are ALL
GONE!

Again, thanks for the post - this probably saved you another trip to
beautiful western New York State!!!!

Kip Biddle, partner
Brookside Designs
www.brooksidedesigns.com