[amayausers] Re: Thread Breaks at start

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 06:22:53 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/61.html#000004

Rod & Sharon,
Sorry, I checked and force download was not checked.  So I checked it.  Now is
sews 78 stitches and then says it has a bobbin break, but it doesn't.  I check
everything and even oiled the hook.  Did maintenance on everything except the
feed rollers and the 100,000,000 maintenace today but then cleaned out the
rotary hook so thought maybe it didn't have enough oil.  That didn't help
either.  After re-checking everything, hit the start button again, and it goes
about another 78 stitches and does the same thing.
Sue