[amayausers.com] Re: Thick material

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:15:22 UT

This message was posted by Ballyhoo on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/947.html#000005

Note that the laser pointer will be off significantly on thick items.  It comes
in at an angle from the right and, since thicker material is closer to the
laser, the laser dot will be farther to the left.  With leather, vinyl or other
unforgiving material, I always try to be sure that there is stitching over the
center so that I can drop the needle from the maintenance menu to confirm the
item is centered.