[amayausers.com] Re: The other Half

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 01:29:52 UT

This message was posted by KNC Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1237.html#000007

Man you guy's are so fortunate to be close to deep water! We have about a 70
mile run to the shelf and then it is only about 700 feet. I have caught a few
nice Snapper in the upper teen range but nothing like that monster ,
Congradulations on the haul. Sometimes in the heat of the day we will drift
pass some shrimp boats that have anchored and get out our trout rods and jig
for some schooly Dolhpin (Mahi Mahi)