[amayausers] Thanks and another ??

  • From: "wl solomonson" <wlsolomonson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, embroiderylist@xxxxxx,Embroideryline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:26:23 -0600

Thanks to all out there that answered my power supply question!
Now....on to the next question. I have a nice order to do some spirit wear
for our local elementary school and want to know if there are some tricks
learned or tips to share for embroidery (Amaya machine) on flannel lined
windpants, windshirts and knit beanie caps (Port & Co from Sanmar). Any
suggestions are welcome!
As always thanks to all in advance for sharing the knowledge, I'd be lost
without all of you!
Wendy
Itchin' To Stitch
MN