[amayausers] Re: Thanks!!!!!!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 00:22:13 UT

This message was posted by Dianne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/145.html

Regarding my color change stepper problem--thanks to everyone who called to
help me--especially Russell, Hugo and Ed.  You guys are GREAT!

I got the sensor cleaned up and the machine is back up and running.  I'll
continue to work w/ it tomorrow to make sure there are no more little demons
sitting on top laughing gleefully while they makes my life miserable.

Again, thank you for caring enough to call.  I'll let you know how things turn
out!  Dianne