[amayausers.com] Re: Tech Support

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:15:52 UT

This message was posted by YDCustom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1455.html#000003

We just figured this out.  Based on our last two years of maintenance usage,
the maintenance agreement w/ Melco is actually saving us $30 a month.  We have
five machines: 2 EMTs, 1 Amaya Red and 2 XTs.  Only the two XTs are under the
agreement but they are the workhorses of our operation!

Note that we do all maintenance as soon as the time pops up and frequently do
needle bar and rotary hook lubrication in between the timers, especially as we
do nearly all of our work on towels and accumulate a lot of dust and lint from
those.