[amayausers] Re: Tall man shirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:24:50 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/51.html

Several have been looking for Tall man shirts (polos, golf shirts).
I recently got in some Diport shirts and for myself, ordered some of
their Signature Collection in 'normal' Xl and XLL.
I'm 6'1", 72" span from fingertip to fingertip. (no jokes about gorilla boy
please) and finding 'long' shirts is a real problem.
I wore one of them at the USSC show 2 weeks ago and WOW, the shirts are 3-4"
LONGER than anything else I"ve gotten from Sanmar. (Gildan, Jerzees, Port
Authority, etc.)
So if you need some 'LONG' torso shirts-Diport has them without ordering and
paying for 'extra'.
Just let me know if you need address, etc. so there is no complaints about
'advertising' for them here.
Just passing it on....
Roland