[amayausers.com] Re: Tall Open Bottom Jackets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:05:26 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/444.html#000003

Sanmar style #TLJ754
 http://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCasuals/b.jsp?id=14849&parentId=750
comes in tall man sizes, zipper front. Made for embroidery with hidden zippers.
I have done a few of them, even wear one myself.
Machine washable, great price point and when they say tall, they mean it-AND
the sleeves are proportionally long to fit the lenght.
I stand 6'1" but have a 72" reach...long torso but only 30" pant length. It's
rare that I can find a jacket to fit where my forearms aren't hanging out in
the breeze...these jackets are great!