[amayausers.com] Re: T-Shirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 04:07:13 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/710.html#000002

Not sure the reason for the backing done the way you are doing.

We use either 2 - 2oz or 3oz cut away slices hooped together with tshirts.  Why
are you using adhesive and slipping one under? Adhesive will just gum up the
needles.  Only use it when absolutely necessary.

Solvy - only if needed.  Tshirts don't have a ton of pits and valleys - most of
the time we find we don't need it unless you have a ton of fill area that isn't
covering well.

Actifeed... I'd set it at 2 or just leave it at the default.  4 is too high.

Just my way of doing things - YMMV.