[amayausers] Re: TIP: CorelDraw and Amaya OS

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:13:52 UT

This message was posted by SkyLinePrints on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/63.html

Just a tip that I recently found out.

If you install CorelDraw on the same machine you have the Amaya OS running, you
will need to reinstall the Amaya OS.  The programs utilize a shared DLL file
and the CorelDraw DLL is not compatible with the AmayaOS.  However, the AmayaOS
DLL works fine with Corel.

Errr....  confused?  I was.  I spent a day chasing this problem till tech
support gave me the answer.  :-)