[amayausers.com] THANK YOU HELEN

  • From: "Margarett" <balinwir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:12:07 -0500

I don't get a chance to say much on this line,but at this time,with all the ungrateful people that are members of this line I would like for Helen to know that I think SHE is doing a GREAT JOB for all of us.The ones that have a problem,need to go The info we get when ever we need it is just awesome.There is great people on this line with all kinds of information that save us a bundle. Thank you E-line members for all your help and information, but most of all HELEN , THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK FOR ALL US >WE DO APPRECIATE YOU AND I FOR ONE HAVE A GREAT RESPECT FOR

YOU AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR THE EMBROIDERY WORLD.
I WILL BE BE HERE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES.

THANKS AGAIN
MARGARETT @
BALINWIRE EMBROIDERY