[amayausers.com] Re: TECH HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:19:12 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/510.html#000005

Here's a tip for reinserting the bearings that fall out.
I use long wooden Q-tips but you can use any kind of instument that is long and
thin.  Put a small amount of grease on the tip of your non magnetized
instrument and this will enable you to hold the bearing to the tip until you
are able to line it up with it's hole.  Then the grease will help to hold the
bearing in place while you reinsert the driver shaft.  These bearing are
lubricated with oil but the grease won't do any harm.
Guys, everyone should handle their cap drivers with "kid gloves" as these are
very fumbly pieces of equipment.  I tell all my customers to use two hands when
working with this and when not using it to put it back in it's styrofoam lined
box.  (PS. This box fits perfectly underneath the machine in the Amaya cart)
I see some folks just set their cap drivers on the ground on the side or
underneath the machine and this has me worried for them.
Best of luck with this.
Ed