[amayausers.com] Re: Swim parkas

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:01:02 EST

Thanks Roland....it was me and I received the same email. I've already
called them but my customer is not very prompt in getting back to me. :-(

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 2/12/2009 11:47:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Someone last fall was looking for  swim team parkas, I can't remember who...
but this 'special' came in today so I figured I'd pass it along.
All you need is ASI or UPIC number to get wholesale.

Set your Swim Team  apart from the crowd with a
Custom - Made in USA  Swim Parka
We have access to a  rainbow fabric colors to match you teams  needs.
 Call me Pat Fahey to discuss your Project =  510-781-3901

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Fax...you MUST call us first to get the fax number so we can turn it  on-our
fax machine is normally OFF.
Artwork or forwarded messages-NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .wpd., .txt, is automatically deleted. We
have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC
based programs.
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but  not
for graphics.
Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and  logo work
must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand up to V.10,  or
Illustrator V.7 or lower) without any compression or .eps. ALL fonts must  be
coverted to outlines.
_signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)