[amayausers.com] Re: Supplies needed for pacifier holders

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:28:41 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/579.html#000003

I have several suppliers that have what sounds like it- a neoprene flat strap
with 'tube' ends to slide on the earend of the glasses. If they want quantity
you can't even come close to doing it yourself compared to ordering it as an ad
specialty.
And forget embroidery on them-narrow enough if they tug on them the stitching
will act like a perforated tear line...pull right apart.
 http://www.snugzusa.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=69
I've dealt with this company before...there are others out there besides
them.They do the imprinting for you.