[amayausers.com] Re: Supplier for Port Authority

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 02:11:22 UT

This message was posted by Cindy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/368.html

Where can I get Port Authority denim shirts that also have talls?  My price
from Sanmar is on the high side.  All of their stuff seems expensive.  Don't
know if that's because I'm small and don't do enough business with them, or
they just run high.  Anyone know anywhere else I could find them?  Thanks for
all the help in advance!