[amayausers.com] Re: Summer mesh baseball caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:42:32 UT

This message was posted by twinsmom2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1342.html

I have been asked to sew team numbers on the back of mesh baseball caps. One
inch numbers on or stradling the back seam. What type of hooping is used, what
backing. I assume topping since the fabric is mesh. I have the cap hoop that
came with my "Amaya XT" but I can't seem to make it work.  Any suggestions are
needed and highly welcomed!!