[amayausers.com] Re: Sublimation T-Shirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:25:11 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/329.html

Hey All:

Any thoughts on the best suppliers for sublimation ready t-shirts?  We finally
got our Epson 4880 Hybrid Chroma Blast / Sublimation IQ printer and want to
test stuff out - but are guessing that the place we bought the printer from may
not be the least expensive place to buy the t's.

The hanes that are poly on the outside and cotton on the inside are really
nice.  We have a sample and have washed it at least 5 times and the image has
not degraded one bit.