[amayausers.com] Re: Stiffner used in cap front

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:24:24 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA 
EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: 

I think your question was what is the interior of a baseball cap bill. Not the 
stabilizer for embroidery.

I have seen everything from cardborad to plastic to a vwery highend wool rayon 
and binder mix board.

We have made ball caps here as 4H projects and we just used timtex. 
it is about 3/16th of an inch thick and was easy to stitch through since that 
is what it is made for.

as for where to get the "real" thing I would contact one of the suppliers that 
have a piece / panel program (that is where they send you the panels prior to 
construction to embroider then you send them back ) they may be willing to sell 
it to you.


The AmayaUsers Mailing List
Website: http://www.amayausers.com
Discussion Board: http://www.amayausers.com/boards
Subscribe/Unsubscribe: http://www.amayausers.com/list


Other related posts: