[amayausers.com] Re: Stadium chairs/newbie

  • From: "Juli Damazo" <julid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:29:23 -1000

There are magnets that are unbelieveably strong. They are called finger crushers because they have actually been known to break the bones in fingers! BUT, I'd actually like to see one of the magnetic hoops hang on to a Carharrt jacket.

Juli in Kona

On 2/24/2010 8:58:55 AM, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Aren't the 'speedframe' (slimline) hoops the neatest thing?
They are the same thing, aren't
they? Clamp system instead of
hoops.
I've seen several people talking about the magnetic hoops but
I have my own doubts that they would work on heavy fabric, let alone
a Carharrt jacket...have never seen magnets that strong...but-I haven't
seen them in use yet so I could be mistaken!
I'm a Yankee...got to see it, touch, smell it, and step in it-before
I believe it...LOL
Enjoying the snow coming down...had a friend snowblow us out this
morning-
my back wouldn't
take it so I can sit here and enjoy watching it come