[amayausers] Software Update

  • From: Tellall Stitches <tellall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 09:50:03 -0600

I thank you Jeff for your advice for my last question about the thickness,
always on top of things and prompt.
My question today is that anytime that I go into settings and make a change the
change always defaults back into it won't change.

For example click on settings click off the Use machine settings from design
and click out and then back on and it goes back to default.

There isn't a promt to save settings.  But it won't reconize the changes made.

Any idea?

Lori

---