[amayausers.com] Snow in yard

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:40:29 +0000

Shoes or no shoes, I feel sorry for any horse that is standing in 6" of snow.
Make all the fun you want about the South (this is a Monster Truck Show weekend) but even with Hurricanes, we get a weeks notice from the weather man which gives us time to pack up and visit our friends in the North.
I like my snow in the shape of a ball on top of a cone flavored with Spearamint or Watermelon.
Ed
-------------- Original message from "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------