[amayausers] Re: Slim Line VS ICTCS

  • From: "Cindy Chamberlin" <ImpressiveThreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:51:56 -0700

Bonnie,
        Welcome to the group. This is a great place to learn almost
everything you need to know about embroidery. I purchase the ICTCS system.
From the opinions offered on this list and other embroiders I have conversed
with, the ICTCS is a better system. I have not been unhappy with mine. The
ICTCs is not set up in the Amaya's hoop list so you do have to manually
program them in. That is a pain but once you get the hang of it, it goes
pretty smooth. I think that is the only negative thing I can come up with on
the ICTCS.

Cindy Chamberlin
Impressive Threads Custom Embrodiery
 Ofc: 623-879-9761