[amayausers.com] Re: Slim Line Hoops 4 Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 23:27:01 UT

This message was posted by Loyda on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/239.html

Hi there,

Still trying to sell as much as I can before leaving the country.  Up for sale
are some Slim Line hoops & chassis!

Small SLIM LINE CHASSSIS W BRACKET (MelcoMart $256) (Works with window sets
below)

5.5"x3.5" Window Set (MelcoMart $123) This set is brand NEW still
shrinkwrapped! - Has yellow part that attaches to the chassis plus a yellow and
a silver piece that goes on top of the first yellow piece.

4.5"x4.5" Window Set (MelcoMart $123) This set is brand NEW still
shrinkwrapped! - Has yellow part that attaches to the chassis plus a yellow and
a silver piece that goes on top of the first yellow piece.

6.5"x5" Window Set (MelcoMart $123) I used this set once, so it's been opened -
Has yellow part that attaches to the chassis plus a yellow and a silver piece
that goes on top of the first yellow piece.

I purchased these from Melco for my XT.  If you go to MelcoMart your total
would be $625 + shipping.  I'm selling these for $500 INCLUDING shipping witin
Continental USA via FedEx Ground (usually least expensive for heavier items &
trackable). Willing to ship other places, but you pay exact shipping & any
customs fees, if applicable in addition to the $500.00. Please email
inquiries/questions to me at Loyda2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Loyda Olson
Precious Keepsakes