[amayausers.com] Re: Slim Line Frames can someone educate me on them

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:47:17 UT

This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1010.html#000003

The slim line frames are great!!!!  The only way they can mess up your machine
is if you do not keep the clamp down when you try to move the machine carriage.
 I had a huge wreck by forgetting to do that and knocked all my needles out of
their case because the frame came forward and the top part of the slim line
crashed into and became lodged on the front grabber.  Not a pretty sight.  And
I knew better!!!!  When the tech came to repair he said he has about 3 a week
just like mine.  Expense lesson learned again.

Barbara

In San Antonio